Rewards: $10 off coupon
Prerequisites: A receipt for the online survey
Restrictions: Needs to be a legal citizen of the United States, have a good internet-connected device
Contact Information: 1 800 991 6684; [email protected]
Working Hours: Every day from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Kidsfootlocker Survey Rewards
A Kidsfootlocker customer satisfaction survey is a questionnaire accessible through the company’s website. It was developed by Kid’s Foot Locker store as a way for them to gauge the level of customer satisfaction with their service and product offerings. Information from the feedback surveys is collected and analyzed by them, so they can improve their product offerings for future customers.
By taking part in the survey, you’ll be able to leave some vital feedback on your recent experiences at one of their stores. To help them understand what they need to adjust and what works best for you, the organization needs some feedback from you.
By taking customer feedback into consideration through the Footlocker survey, the company can address the issues that customers might be facing when they shop at its stores. Consequently, it can improve the overall shopping experience.
You not only provide feedback to the company, but they’ll also offer better service for you. A verification code is placed on your receipt. By using their codes at checkout, you’ll get 10% off any order placed during the promotion period.
You may receive rewards from them by completing their Kidsfootlocker survey at any time in the future. Your reward depends entirely upon what was printed on the receipt when you took the survey. Check the details carefully before taking the survey.
Kids Foot Locker Survey Rules
There are actually two different types of surveys available for kidsfootlocker.com. In the first version of the survey, you are eligible to participate only if you have purchased something from the store. In the second type of survey, anyone who has access to the internet connection can take part. Its primary focus is on targeting the general public.
If you’re not a customer yet, then these company’s coupons won’t be valid for anything. This implies a set of specific requirements. The second version, which has no specific requirements, is meant mainly for people who are not loyal customers of the chain. Anyone who has already visited the Kids FootLockers Official Survey Page can also take part in the survey.
In order for them to be able to validate your purchase, they need proof that you bought something at their store. As proof, you must include the survey code. These are a series of numbers written on the receipt. You cannot obtain the reward coupon without having this. When you pay for something, keep the receipts somewhere safe, so you don’t lose them.
To take the general version of the survey, you need an active internet connection. It would be helpful if you had an electronic device (such as a smartphone) with Internet access.
REQUIREMENTS & RESTRICTIONS
- The customer has to be a legal resident of the USA.
- A computer, laptop, mobile phone, or any other device that can be used to access the internet is needed. A good internet connection is also necessary.
- If you are an employee at Kids Foot Locker, you are not eligible for participation. Your immediate family members and agents are also not eligible to take part in this survey.
- You are required to have your receipt as you take part in the “coupon version” of the survey online.
- Being familiar or conversant with the English, Chinese, Spanish, or the French language is necessary for the survey.
- Any participant can only take part in the survey only once.
- You need to be 18 years of age or above to take part in the survey.
- A valid email address is needed for you to get a discounted offer during the purchase.
- Transferring of the survey prize for gift cards or through any other means is not allowed.
Kidsfootlocker Survey Instructions
Once you have your receipt, and the internet-connected device is ready, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official survey website for customers who have made purchases. This can be found at www kids foot locker survey com. If you did not make a purchase, you could alternatively leave your feedback at http://www.kidsfootlocker.com/survey.
- Depending on the survey that you chose, a different set of steps is there. Customers who have made purchases should follow the next steps.
- Choose your preferred language: English or Spanish. Click on the “NEXT” button.
- Fill in the store number of the store from which you shopped. This number should consist of 5 digits.
- Present your transaction number which can also be found on the receipt. Ensure you click on the “NEXT” button following each step.
- Provide the time and the date the purchase was made.
- Answer the questions that show up in the survey. Offer detailed comments and a rating of the products and services provided by the company.
- Save the validation code you receive when you complete the survey and write the code on the receipt. During your next visit to the store, show the receipt to the attendant and get your $10 discount for purchases worth $50 and above.
About Kids Foot Locker
Previously, there existed a Lady foot Locker and a Foot Locker. Presently, a Kids Foot Locker exists. Kids Foot Locker is a store dealing with athletic footwear for kids. The store has a large assortment of apparel, sneakers, and accessories. These ensure that the kids maintain a cool and hip look over their school years.
The owner of the company is Foot Locker Retail. The headquarters of the company is found in Cleveland, Ohio. Foot Locker has been in operation since the late ’80s having other names such as Woolworth’s.
Kids Foot Locker is an employer of over 44,000 workers, and has an annual revenue of over $7 billion over the years it has been in operation. It has a chain of about 301 stores spanning across Puerto Rico and the United States.
The desire of the company is growing up to become a higher-level organization. To realize this, they have come up with this survey to boost their services and improve their products to attract more customers. More satisfied customers will increase sales and consequently positively influence the growth of the company.
Customer service number: 1 800 991 6684
Email address: [email protected]